Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Guest Post: DIY Placecard Ornament Gifts by Our Pinteresting Family


This week I am so excited to be hosting four fabulous bloggers who will each share something Christmas-y with my dear readers. It's the perfect opportunity to spread the joy this Christmas, meet some new bloggers and of course get some cool Christmas inspirations!

On the first day of Christmas fun, I bring to you Megan from Our Pinteresting Family. She in such a motivated woman and actually the person who I swapped Package Pals with back in October. Her blog is a space filled with heaps of DIY projects, many of which are inspired by... yes, Pinterest! 

______________________


"This weekend I hosted a girls night in. It was a blast and we enjoyed spending time together. I wanted to create a little something for their place cards. I bought some plastic ornaments from Michaels, white sprinkles, white tags, stickers and some red burlap ribbon to make these place cards.
 







Everyone had a blast and it gave me an excuse to use my wedding china which hardly gets used. Imagine that! This project cost around 13 dollars to make for eight ornaments, and everyone had a little gift to take home. 


Megan"

__________________

Thanks so much Megan for taking the time to share such a great project!  Don't forget to hop on over and check out Megan's blog, where she has heaps more fantastic projects! And be sure to come back again on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday to hear from three more fantastic bloggers, each with amazing things to share! I'm getting excited already!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my project, Sophie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your most very welcome Megan! Thank YOU for sharing :)

      Delete
  2. These are so sweet!! I spotted some of these flat ornaments at Riot Art and Craft the other day, I might just have to go and grab some I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just adorable? Truthfully, I have never seen flat ornaments.. :(

      Delete
  3. I adore Megan. What a great choice for the first day of Christmas :). What a fun way to decorate the table and a great take home gift for your guests. Another frugal idea that is incredibly well executed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very great start to any amazing series Amy! It's such a nice idea :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...