Monday, October 7, 2013

Hey, How You Doing?

It's really awkward when I'm walking down the street and someone says "oh, I like your blog Sophie!" or when my mum is talking to my cousin and she says that she already knows because she read my blog!

I now know that there are a lot of people who read my blog, some people I know in real life, some I know just through the blogosphere.

But you are all the reason that I keep blogging!

So, I was hoping you would take a few minutes to fill in the below survey. They are nearly the same questions I asked this time last year... I'd love to see how the responses have changed!

The survey will be open until Friday, when I will put together some fun info graphics to share with you over the weekend.


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...